This week I am in a 5 Day Clean Eating Challenge and I have been having so much fun researching and trying new clean recipes. Luckily this is the week before classes start and I have time to cook breakfast and dinner, which has been helpful. However, I realize in order to maintain clean eating after this challenge and during the school year, I need to do better meal planning and prepping ahead of time. But for now, I am embracing the last bit of free time and fun before my schedule gets too busy!
I have the most trouble preparing a healthy and clean breakfast when my mornings are crunched for time. But this week I discovered a new clean and delicious breakfast that was pretty easy and quick to prepare.
- 2 Eggs
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven 400 degrees F
- Half avocado and remove pit
- Remove a little of the center of the avocado to make room for the egg
- Carefully crack an egg into each avocado half. Add salt and pepper
- Bake avocado **The length of time necessary to bake the avocado depends on how you prefer your eggs. I like mine more on the hard side, so I baked my avocados for approx. 10 min.
- You can enjoy the avocado plain or add salsa!